DASA Properties is a private real estate company focused on the identification, acquisition, renovation and asset management of value-add, income producing and distressed properties in targeted markets throughout the US. The company operates on the core founding principles of precise investment selection, extensive due diligence, creative negotiation and deal structuring, proven financial management and proactive asset management skills. DASA’s principals are a highly skilled team of both real estate professionals and entrepreneurs; providing the company with the ability to originate, structure, underwrite, close, and asset manage value-add opportunities.
The DASA mission is to deliver best-in-class real estate investment products to our partners and family of investors. We strive to execute each transaction through precise and measured deal selection, intense and effective due diligence, direct and local market knowledge, comprehensive financial reporting and by adopting an owner/operator approach to asset management. Our investors are our partners and we strive to do the best we can with each and every decision.
The DASA process creates returns while minimizing risk. We commit to:
- Careful and precise deal selection
- Well-conceived and measured deal structure
- Employment of intense and effective due diligence
- Use of on-point market knowledge
- Tested underwriting assumptions and professionally vetted financial analysis
- Renovate and market our properties to add value and increase occupancy
- Partner with a respected management company to reduce operating costs and increase revenue
- Identify the proper exit/refinance strategy